Cut & Hold Telescopic Pruners With Pivot Head
The Grand-Daddy of them all!
This is the one that answers the question: "Do you have one taller?"
Yes! New and improved, this telescopic pruner will extend from 6 feet to 10 feet. A six foot person can prune and harvest fruit with a reach of 18 feet. Plus the pivoting head will position you to be at the perfect angle to make your cut and hold the subject. Light in weight (under 3 pounds) and heavy duty in construction, you will not be disappointed. This will be your new favorite tool that you will not be able to garden without! Stay off that ladder and prune or harvest your entire tree from the safety of the ground. Cuts up to ½ inch.
- CUT and HOLD feature holds stem until you release
- Extends from 6 to 10 feet in length (a six foot person can reach 18 feet in the air)
- Durable high strength aluminum construction
- SK5 steel blade
- Head pivots 30 degrees in two directions for better cutting angle
- A 10" saw blade attaches in seconds for light pruning (sold separately-order below)
Uses: Ultimate Fruit Harvester, Rose and Vegetable Picking, Pruning, Dead Heading, etc. Eliminates the ladder!